Learn how to inject the fun in your DJing job to ensure your guests are having a blast.
And walk away asking "How Am I Getting Paid for This?!"
From "dry" conservative weddings to big city ragers,
learn principles on how to interact with any crowd
and ensure maximum fun (and tons of referrals).
Learn how to walk away from parties and weddings with people begging for your card.
And with lifelong, happy customers who pass your name along!
Students will learn how to:
• Deliver an amazing performance as a Wedding DJ, without stealing the spotlight from the bride and groom.
• Get into the role and mindset of a magnetic & fun Wedding DJ & MC.
• Interact with wedding audiences of many shapes and sizes, from "dry" weddings to big city ragers.
• Speak on the microphone confidently, while flowing great energy and enthusiasm like a pro.
• The top icebreakers and games to get brides, grooms and their guests in the mood!
• The top group dances and how to use them to get people dancing and having a blast - we're even going to show you how to do them!
• Students will get our timelines, scripts and hear live examples of our tips and tricks in action for weddings!
• Students will get our top marketing tips for their business and website, including the basics of Facebook's powerful advertising features.
"My brother is a Morning Show DJ who also entertains at weddings in a big city and I felt Pirone Entertainment was BETTER because of how they interact with the audience. My brother never gets out from behind his booth. I was amazed and had a blast. These guys know how to party!"
The Pirone Bros run Pirone Entertainment based an hour North of Atlanta, GA in the destination wedding capital of North Georgia: Dahlonega. We've built our business with our interactive skills and are here to teach you how to do the same!
Tommy Pirone is an accomplished multi-instrumentalist. He graduated with a degree in music and is a drummer, percussionist, pianist and now he's working on the guitar!
Tommy croons like Michael Buble, one of his personal heroes, and can perform a diverse range of music. He's performed for hundreds at shows and weddings.
Tommy has used his singing and song-writing skills to craft jingles, winning a contest for Oreo and getting to record with Matt Girard and Anoop Desai of American Idol fame in New York!
Tommy combines all of his skills to bring a unique experience to all of his weddings, and leaves a lasting impression. It's these skills and experience that are channeled into our course and material.
This 30-year-old music-crazed, people-loving guy has been in Marketing for over 12 years with experience in sales, events, web design, social media and guerilla marketing. He loves to entertain, rap some Macklemore karaoke and adventure whether it be rock climbing, mountain biking, etc.