Students will learn:
• How to establish yourself as a true professional from the get-go and some common errors to avoid.
• What you can do during cocktail hour to get to know your guests better and start loosening them up to have a great time.
• The ingredients of a very warm, welcoming and fun Bridal Party announcement that sets the pace of the rest of your evening.
• What you need to do with the Bridal Party to get them ready to rock out with you on the dance floor later.
• Some of the best icebreakers you can use to get the party started, without being corny or over-the-top.
• Why you should dance with guests and how to do this to make your guests feel incredibly comfortable with getting on the dance floor.
• The Anniversary/Marriage Countdown Dance and how to utilize this icebreaker to get all generations involved.
• The Dance Circle icebreaker along with how to organize it, announce it and get it crackin'.
• The power of vocal encouragements on the mic and the effect they can have on the energy of your audience and dancing.
• Why you should be selective with your weddings to keep things fun for yourself as a Wedding DJ and MC.
Learn how to stand out from the crowded scene of DJs and MCs with magnetic interaction and MCing skills.
From "dry" conservative weddings to big city ragers,
learn how to get any party started and ensure
maximum fun (and tons of referrals).
Learn how to walk away from parties and weddings with people begging for your card.
And with lifelong, happy customers who pass your name along!
(Really, it's nothing like University. ;))
"My brother is a Morning Show DJ who also entertains at weddings in a big city and I felt Pirone Entertainment was BETTER because of how they interact with the audience. My brother never gets out from behind his booth. I was amazed and had a blast. These guys know how to party!"
The Pirone Bros run Pirone Entertainment based an hour North of Atlanta, GA in the destination wedding capital of North Georgia: Dahlonega. We've built our business with our interactive skills and are here to teach you how to do the same!
Tommy Pirone is an accomplished multi-instrumentalist. He graduated with a degree in music and is a drummer, percussionist, pianist and now he's working on the guitar!
Tommy croons like Michael Buble, one of his personal heroes, and can perform a diverse range of music. He's performed for hundreds at shows and weddings.
Tommy has used his singing and song-writing skills to craft jingles, winning a contest for Oreo and getting to record with Matt Girard and Anoop Desai of American Idol fame in New York!
Tommy combines all of his skills to bring a unique experience to all of his weddings, and leaves a lasting impression. It's these skills and experience that are channeled into our course and material.
This 30-year-old music-crazed, people-loving guy has been in Marketing for over 12 years with experience in sales, events, web design, social media and guerilla marketing. He loves to entertain, rap some Macklemore karaoke and adventure whether it be rock climbing, mountain biking, etc.